Saturday, March 8, 2014

New favorite thing


You know we all really enjoy our five gallon buckets for storage.  Come on, we use them for absolutely everything ~ in our gardens as self watering containers, to carry stuff, store bulk items, endless uses for a good five gallon bucket right? Right. So I feel like I'm stepping out on my buckets - I have a new favorite storage container.

The 18 gallon Rubbermaid Rough Neck Storage Tub.  I bought a couple to store ... strategic preps and found they really are neat.  I liked them so much I ended up with 24 of them!  They stack better than other totes, and frankly make good sense because you can't see through them.  Now it's real easy to pack them too heavy, so I'm not suggesting anyone put can goods in them but for anything that is bulky and light weight or won't fit in a bucket try these totes.  Cardboard is a food source for bugs - so please get rid of your brown cardboard boxes.



Pic: Rubbermaid 18-Gallon Roughneck Storage Box

Don't advertise to the whole world what you have (or don't have) in supply. A good label system would be to number the totes and keep a list in your planner or prepping notebook.  Put these totes anywhere because they can take it! They work well inside or under extreme conditions.  from hot, to cold ~ Attics, basements, garages or sheds...nice neat stacks keep things looking good, away from prying eyes, and organized!





0 comments:

Post a Comment